Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting unmatched creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their modern, cutting-edge, and groundbreaking approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the agency’s advocate to clients and managing all vendor relationships.
• Develop and implement structural department policies and provide leadership, mentoring and strategic planning to Producers
• Manage event execution, ensure all events are produced to the highest-quality, and attend site visits and walk-throughs as needed with Producers
• Provide input to Production Directors to manage the recruitment, training, performance and career development for Production Team
• Ensure program objectives and strategies are met and collaborate with agency departments from ideation through actualization of project
• Oversee daily interaction, support and development of producers and demonstrate extraordinary leadership, decision-making, and team building skills
• Manage recruitment and training, serve as the agency’s advocate to clients, and maintain all vendor relationships
• 5+ years’ experiential events execution and management
• B2B, event, and agency producing experience
• Extensive experience interfacing with clients and vendors
• Expertise in best practice production methodologies
• Proficient with Asana