Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the execution of strategic eCommerce plans to optimize product content across various direct and indirect eCommerce sites. You would also be responsible for overseeing end-to-end content, SEO, digital asset, and production initiatives.
• Direct the end-to-end Ecommerce digital content strategy and execution; confirm correct implementation of messaging framework and marketing vehicles, such as emails, banner ads, SEM copy, landing pages, and brand pages
• Work with various internal and external teams to deliver best-in-class digital shelf execution;
collaborate with cross-functional partners to incorporate best practices into the digital shelf
• Oversee proper of use of SEO strategies for each brand and ensure retailer products are sold through; liaise with the Ecommerce Product Manager and Product Content Management to identify requirements for digital shelf tools and needs
• Serve as a brand steward by ensuring plans are aligned with the brand positioning and brand standards; work with brand marketing, brand activation, and brand teams to execute content
• Implement content governance workflows and approvals in local and international markets
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 6+ years production experience, including development of copy, photography, video, rich media, and landing pages
• Understanding of Digital Shelf (Product List, Product Detail) pages on retailer websites
• Experience for a large retailer, FMCG, or CPG company preferred