Senior Producer, Photos and Retouching
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skin care solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach empowers you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you will be retouching and correcting images for the company’s website and promotional materials. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams to establish photo direction and selection.
• Oversee all aspects of photo production shoots, including concept development, direction, selection, and execution
• Manage the post-production retouching process, including photo markups and web-ready deliveries for still
• Ensure photos are aligned with the brand’s style guidelines and operational best practices are maintained
• Forecast shoot calendar, including concept development and post production; determine budgets, billing, and invoice procedure
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members, such as Director of Production, Art Director, and Creative Director to establish creative concepts
• Bachelor’s degree
• Photo production experience in a high-volume environment
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite