Senior Product Analytics Manager
Our client is a well-known company connecting employers and employees in one revolutionary digital platform. Their innovative, easy-to-use, and collaborative approach enriches employee health and wellness every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for working with the product, design, engineering, and user engagement teams to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth.
• Work with the product, design, engineering, and user engagement teams to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth
• Evaluate user behavior within the website, mobile app, and emails and quality information across the provider spectrum
• Extract and combine data from all available data source to understand how people are using the product features
• Translate the brand’s value proposition to employers and users into measurable goals and targets for product teams can understand and manage to outcomes
• Present key insights and recommendations to product teams for resource allocation decisions, such as product features and email campaigns
• Design and implement data pipelines, including data cleaning, normalization, aggregation, and visualization
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree a plus
• 7+ years' analytics experience with several years product analytics experience
• Marketing analytics systems experience
• B2C product experience a plus