Senior Product Designer
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for all aspects of product design, including user-experience and interaction design, user research, and design management.
• Collaborate with product development team to develop and implement a strategic and comprehensive product vision
• Design with a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate designs; implement and scale an effective user research program
• Liaise with product management and engineering teams to foster the creation and execution of new product features and improvements
• Translate product vision into innovative, intuitive user workflows and data visualizations; identify and resolve any design issues and prioritize to effectively achieve deadlines
• Strong design thinking and prototyping process skills, including product, interaction, and visual
• Proficient with Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin
• Proven track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, and dynamic engaging interfaces