Senior Product Designer
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the Senior Product Designer, you would be responsible for creating engaging interfaces by applying a user-centered approach and using techniques such as storyboards and sketching to communicate interaction design concepts.
• Develop engaging interfaces by applying a user-centered approach and using techniques such as storyboards and sketching to communicate interaction design concepts
• Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research, and data and make real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements
• Collaborate with product development team to develop and implement a strategic and comprehensive product vision
• Design with a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate designs and implement and scale an effective user research program
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience designing for multiple platforms
• 3+ years’ senior visual and interaction designer experience
• Strong hand-sketching and illustration abilities
• Excellent interaction skills
• Proficient with Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin