Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) - Digital/Live Streaming Service
Our client is an iconic, nationally recognized broadcast and production studio. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Senior Product Designer, you would be responsible for developing and creating web-based products for a digital, live streaming service. You would also be responsible for creating thorough and compelling UX with visually stunning and engaging UI designs for an on-demand and live broadcast streaming service product.
• Develop interactive user flows and provide wireframes that take into consideration evolving functionality for a digital, live broadcast streaming service product
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and provide an understanding on how those trends may elevate service
• Analyze data and develop interactive prototypes to drive product direction and ensure pixel perfect designs are on brand and are created based on requirements and stakeholder input
• Work closely with other Product Managers, Developers, UI/UX Designers and QA resources to create industry leading products
• Create and communicate concepts, developing interactive design solutions and designing user interfaces across all platforms
• A Sketch “master”
• Proficient with prototyping software
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and a fine eye for detail
• The ability to work independently and proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders
• Can change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines