Senior Product Developer
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the development process from concept to execution.
• Oversee all aspects of the development process from concept to execution; plan and track the development schedule of all product development projects
• Coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieve on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as product, design, marketing, sales, and quality assurance
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Remain current on emerging trends and share relevant trends; provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor degree
• 8+ years’ technical design or product development experience within a medium-large size company, preferably in the outdoor industry
• Advanced knowledge of construction expertise and knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and PLM software