Senior Product Developer
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving the development, engineering, fit execution, and specifications for innovative, technologically advanced products of the highest standard.
• Lead the development process of assigned company product lines and ensure technical precision and quality of all products
• Plan and track the development schedule of all assigned products to ensure a timely completion following the predetermined product development calendar
• Collaborate with Design and Fit Specialists for new advanced concepts and commercialization of core product lines
• Work with product and material sourcing and manufacturers to develop new materials, construction techniques, processes, and samples
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including product, design, marketing, sales, and quality assurance to ensure the accuracy, legality, and integrity of all products
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, manufacturing, apparel design, construction, and/or patternmaking
• 8+ years’ technical design/product development experience within a medium-large size company, preferably in the outdoor industry
• Advanced knowledge of product category, product materials, product development lifecycle, construction, and manufacturing processes
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite, and PLM; Gerber experience or other pattern-making system a plus