Senior Product & Licensing Manager
Our client is a well-known international company creating the latest must-have sports apparel and accessories. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing product information and licensing approvals. You would also be responsible for working with design and merchandising to develop innovative consumer products.
• Oversee license submission process from concept art to preproduction samples and final production and communicate program status to internal teams and licensors
• Manage all concept boards, product art, packaging, pre-production, and production approvals to licensor.
• Serve as the key liaison with external vendors, source for licensed product, provide style guides, and facilitate workflow
• Manage the development of marketing materials, content calendar, project timeline, workflow, and catalog
• Maintain master list with all product information, track all style codes, and list pricing by channel and style
• 5+ years’ marketing and/or product management experience
• Knowledge of apparel construction, manufacturing processes, materials, and fabrics
• Understanding of licensing submission process and applications