Senior Product Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for helping transform the digital experience for the brand’s growing eCommerce business. You would also be responsible for defining the brand’s strategy and vision to deliver high-performing digital products.
• Establish the brand’s strategy and vision to deliver high-performing digital products and help transform the brand’s digital experience
• Resolve web-related issues from diagnosis to working with development; collaborate with business partners to identify requirements and new features to drive goals
• Define metrics, monitor product performance, and incorporate feedback into the product development process
• Collaborate with the engineering team to serve as the key contact and prioritize needs against development resources
• Assist with developing the digital product roadmap and translate the product vision and strategy into short term and long term objectives
• Deliver best-in-class user experience by working with UX, design, development, and other cross-functional partners to execute personalized and high performance features
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or related field
• 5+ years’ agile development experience or 4 years’ software development experience