Development Tech Jobs
Senior Product Manager
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
Senior Product Manager Overview:
As the Senior Product Manager, you will lead the developer platform for partner efforts to onboard and integrate their applications and services to our video collaboration platform
Senior Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Define the partner developer ecosystem roadmap.
- Drive execution and delivery of the partner applications build, test, and submit applications before deploying it on the Logitech Video Collaboration platforms.
- Prioritize product requirements assembled from understanding current and future partner developer needs.
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering teams, Go-to-market managers, and Partners to develop a roadmap and execute the vision of a simple and scalable collaboration experience.
- Communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to key constituents across the organization, including the executive team.
Senior Product Manager Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Experience working on Platform SDK and with 3rd party developers and partner integrations.
- Keep understanding of embedded systems and the software platform developer SDKs - JNI library, REST API, and the supporting documents that go along with it.
- Knowledge of Audio & video codec pipeline is a plus