Senior Production Coordinator
Our client is a renowned company presenting leading apparel solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; issue and update purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Communicate with suppliers, send comments for lab dips, oversee arts and prints approval, and maintain production log book
• Collaborate with the logistics team; process packages and determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Ensure UPC tickets are accurate; log and maintain WIP’s; monitor imported material to ensure on time delivery; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate fit sessions with agents, fit model, and technician; communicate fit changes with appropriate teams
• 2-3 years’ related experience in the fashion and apparel industry
• Licensing experience