Senior Production Manager
Our client is an iconic American men’s, women’s and children’s fashion brand that are dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will manage a Global Production team that is responsible for communicating and executing Brand product strategies by managing the product development process in partnership with the fabric strategy team.
- Understand, adhere to and manage Brand pipeline calendars and checklists
- Understand design’s aesthetic requirements and collaborate with GIS to ensure sample development meets the Brand goals for quality and aesthetic while meeting AUC targets
- Create teams and partnerships across functions
- Lead and manage global team for specific production category/categories
- Build a development plan with Supervisor
- Develop relationship with Mentors, Peers, and all Sourcing Channels
- Effectively communicate in written and verbal form
- Detail oriented with strong follow through; Organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Have a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving skills
- Create and maintain a cooperative team