Senior Program Manager
Our client is a well-known luxury beauty brand creating environmentally friendly and premium hair care and skin care products. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-end products, it’s never been easier to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing master-plan programs and managing risk. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects are aligned with the brand’s standards and guidelines.
• Oversee master-plan programs and execute, communicate, and manage risk; direct program revisions and scope creep
• Develop processes to increase project efficiency; generate reports and timelines and communicate program status and gate deliverables
• Obtain approvals for the initiation of a program; ensure required resources are assigned to programs and appropriately utilized
• Ensure work is aligned with the brand’s standards and guidelines; partner with cross-functional teams, including managers and senior managers
• Prepare monthly meeting agenda, including content creation and pre-alignment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5-10 years’ experience working in cross-functional project settings
• Technical background in supply chain, marketing, or R&D