Senior Project Architect
Our client is an award-winning design firm based in the heart ofSeattle and Los Angeles. Their cutting-edge, modern, and dynamic approach continuesto revolutionize the industry every day.
In this role, you would be responsible forleading the entire design process for large-scale, programmaticallycomplex projects to achieve client objectives.
• Direct the entire design processfor large-scale, programmatically complex projects to achieve client objectives
• Establish and maintain strongrelationships with clients, serve as the key contact and expert, and provideguidance
• Present at public meetings andforums with clients and managing groups and lead design reviews at designatedstages of projects
• Lead and mentor a team, foster acollaborative environment, provide guidance, and ensure clients’ expectationsare met
• Monitor and maintain control ofthe scope of work and services for the project, including project schedule andwork plan
• Bachelor’s degree
• 15+ years’ relevant experience,with a focus on tall building projects
• Experienceworking on buildings 400” or taller in the city of Seattle
• Proven knowledge of code regulationsgoverning the industry
• Understandingof all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
• Architect License and LEEDAccreditation
• Proficient with Revit, AdobeCreative Suite, SketchUp, Deltek Vision, and Windows OS