Senior Project Manager (Ad Agency) | Temp-to-hire | Center City Philadelphia | $40/hr
Our client is a renowned advertising agency specializing in strategic consulting, brand building, and data services. Their integrated, collaborative, and innovative approach has revolutionized the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects for new product launches. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete new product launch projects
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Resolve issues during new product development cycle, identify potential problems, and ensure corrective action is taken
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• Project management experience
• 3+ years of agency experience as a PM or Sr. PM
• 3+ years’ budget management experience and creating timelines
• Agency or digital project experience
• annual SOW experience and AOR over project-based experience is a huge plus
Submit resume for immediate consideration