Senior Project Manager
Our client is a top event agency creating unparalleled experiences across the globe. Their innovative, collaborative, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all event projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team.
• Oversee all event projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Ensure event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on-time and within guidelines; track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Maintain event supply inventory and place supply orders as necessary; maintain strong relationships with vendors and customer contacts to support onsite logistic and materials
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 3-5+ years’ experience
• Possess strong communication, negotiation, organization, prioritization, and planning skills