Senior Project Manager
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting groundbreaking creative solutions to transform businesses into some of the most influential brands across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Senior Project Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing business operations of a project and maintaining overall team health and workflow.
• Develop and manage project plans, schedules, and deliverables and manage workflow and set a regular cadence of meetings and process to enable smooth collaboration between team members
• Coordinate project expectations and manage partners, including researchers, printers, and creative agencies
• Manage calendaring for stakeholder interviews and client meetings and create a sense of calm in the team, with an open, positive, solution-oriented attitude to foster true collaboration and teamwork
• Advocate the interests of respective project teams, acknowledge team success, monitor morale, and cultivate a positive and effective relationship with clients of all levels
• 3-5 years’ project or account management experience at a brand consultancy, agency, or within a marketing department or other fast paced environment with combination of business and creative demands
• Knowledge of the qualitative research and creative process
• Success working cross functionally with marketing, design, and operations
• Ability to navigate end-to-end project life cycles and implementation