Senior Publicist / Account Executive
Our client – a growing name in the PR and marketing space – is looking for a Senior Account Executive/ Publicist to join their team!
Must have about 3 years of experience (outside of internship) working for either: an ad agency, a PR shop, consulting firm, or marketing company.
This person should have prior client exposure, be well-versed in media pitching, a concise writer with the ability to work fast, and someone who has experience working through PR strategy/building out plans.
- Experience pitching to media companies on behalf of a client
- Account Management experience and prior client exposure
- Experience building out Strategy and writing PR plans
- Working with media to get media coverage for clients
- someone with experience booking both local and national media placements across digital, print, and social
- Someone who is a great writer; someone that can be clear, concise, and efficient
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily Media Pitching and client support
- Daily Client Exposure and Account Management
- Account Strategy
- Media targeting
- Facilitating media opportunities
- Prepping clients for interviews
- Adaptable, creative thinker
- Writing and preparing briefing sheets for interviews (for clients to use when talking to media)
- Writing pitches to media on behalf of clients to get the media to cover!
- Press release writing experience is a nice to have
- Content writing experience/content marketing experience is a nice to have!
- Experience using Cision OR Meltwater is a PLUS!
Send your resume today!