Senior Retail Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge retail design solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for standalone stores, fixtures, and display units.
• Develop graphic design elements for various retail store and fixture design projects, including standalone stores, fixtures, and display unit
• Create new product concepts through brainstorming, sketching, rendering, and mock-ups and present strong storytelling and a consumer-centered design approach
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ retail or environmental design experience
• 2d hand-sketching skills
• 3DS Max modeling and Vray rendering skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite