Senior Retail Planner
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge, award-winning skin care solutions. Their high-end, modern, and innovative must-haves distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for establishing and monitoring the annual budget and forecast, including sales, stock, purchases, markdowns, and margin. You would also be responsible for providing strategic recommendations to maximize business and collaborating with various cross-functional partners.
• Establish and monitor annual budget and goal by division and store, including collection, menswear, shoes, handbags, and accessories for sales, markdowns, receipts, average stock plan, and gross margin
• Oversee the promotional calendar and provide comprehensive and strategic recommendations for promotional opportunities
• Create buy plans by division and pre-market and lead the Retail Analyst on classification analysis, seasonal market recaps, and sizing analysis
• Conduct capacity analysis for current and new store openings and oversee annual sales to budget and goal
• Determine weekly stock needs and direct Assistant Buyers for reorder process and monitor inventory turn vs. budget, markdown management, and gross margin rate
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven retail planning experience