Senior Sales Executive
Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for iconic fashion brands. Based in the heart of New York City, their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach is revolutionizing the industry.
As the Senior Sales Executive, you would be responsible for managing all back-end operations to complete production and overseeing the entire production cycle.
• Oversee all back-end operations to complete production and help with launching and building the company’s services
• Manage the entire production cycle from initial quote to final invoice and source vendors for software, hardware, and installations
• Communicate with contacts in existing database by calling, sending emails and direct mail, and scheduling appointments to highlight the company’s services
• Lead client pitches, participate in appointments, attend trade shows, meet with vendors, and streamline organization for quote requests, open proposals, and in-house production projects
• Oversee social media campaigns and ensure aligned with full-scale media strategy in partnership with the creative team
• Identify new opportunities in partnership with the sales team and solicit creative services, including brand identity development, website development, graphic design, and mobile solutions
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent sales background to fashion client
• Strong team management, leadership, organizational, and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite