Senior Salesforce Solution Architect
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Senior Salesforce Solution Architect, you would be responsible for creating scalable solutions to implement and enable success for IT, project management, and marketing teams involved with the system.
• Develop scalable solutions to implement and enable success for IT, project management, and marketing teams involved with the system
• Serve as the lead architect on multiple strategic projects and develop frameworks, standards, and libraries
• Understand and document system requirements for data, user experience, archiving legal requirements, training, data governance, and performance
• Communicate solution designs in multiple modes of communication, such as diagrams and documents
And partner with the client and IT partner teams
• Identify, address, and escalate solution, maintain accountability for solution designs all the way to deployment, and drive architectural design decisions for client systems
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or other related field
• 5+ years’ Salesforce development experience
• 4 years’ information technology experience or Technical/SFDC Certification
• Knowledge of Sales Cloud (Lightning)
• Background in application configuration, solution architecture across systems, and iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development