Senior SEO and Onsite Search Strategist
Our client is a renowned life science company presenting cutting-edge products. Their groundbreaking, forward-thinking, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading successful SEO and onsite search strategies.
• Develop and implement successful SEO and onsite search strategies and evaluate technical issues with Global IT and recommend fixes
• Manage technical changes through rigorous User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and lead optimization projects, including link building and 404 error resolution
• Collaborate with the life sciences and clinical diagnostics marketing teams for keyword research to inform the User Experience and MarCom teams
• Optimize website content for SEO and onsite search and optimize web campaigns in partnership with social media team and advertising vendor
• Serve as the key business owner for onsite search engine and partner with the UX team and division marketing to improve online search results
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
• 5+ years’ SEO Strategist, Manager, SEM Manager, or similar experience at an international, enterprise-level website
• Expertise in advanced SEO trends, including schema markup, canonical URLs, and mobile SEO