Senior SEO Strategist
Our client is a top marketing and media buying company offering the highest-level insights and value across various media platforms. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for gathering website facts and performance statistics to develop a comprehensive campaign strategy. You would also be responsible for conducting technical audits of client websites and generating reports for clients.
• Collect pertinent website facts and performance statistics to develop a comprehensive campaign strategy based on the client’s objectives, available resources, and SEO best practices
• Perform on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, and headers
• Conduct technical audits of client websites, competitive analyses, and site architecture audits; utilize client’s performance data and competitive insights to develop an off-site strategy to support SEO efforts
• Remain current of new developments in SEO, such as Rich Snippets implementation, including Schema.org markup, Open Graph protocol, and various algorithm updates
• Gather performance metrics and generate monthly compelling, user-friendly reports for clients; generate reports as requested by clients to meet their objectives
• Research current SEO methodologies to supplement on-the-job training in order to broaden SEO skill set
• 3+ years’ experience managing SEO campaigns start to finish
• Experience with Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics, Hitwise, or other major web analytics programs
• Passionate about data; demonstrated ability to handle large, complex projects; possess strong quantitative analytical skills
• Previous agency experience is highly desirable
• Experience with Brightedge, Moz, SEMRush, or other SEO software a plus