Digital Marketing Jobs
Senior Shopper Insights Researcher (Technology)
Sr. Shopper Insights Researcher
Come join the Advertising Experience and Design team and help us craft innovative solutions for millions of shoppers on mobile and desktop devices. We are seeking teammates with exceptional behavioral research skills who understand the balance between speed and experimental rigor. It’s not enough to answer interesting questions about human behavior; our team focuses on impact by translating research into design and product decisions.
The Senior Shopper Insights Researcher will work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and engineers to understand and guide their research needs (both known and unknown). This will provide you with the opportunity to have significant impact across Amazon by executing creative and influential primary research.
· Identify and prioritize research questions based on the analysis of existing shopper behavior and business needs.
· Employ the best research method(s) based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
· Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to uncover insightful and actionable results that drive tactical and strategic product decisions.
· Ability to dive deep into both qualitative and quantitative data in order to bring forward new insights that inform business decisions aimed at improving the shopper experience.
· Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways to all levels of management.
· Deliver impact, as measured by changes to shopper experiences and development roadmap.
· An eagerness to continually learn, grow and improve your craft.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research in an applied setting
· A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience, deliverables, and the ability to extract actionable insights from quantitative and qualitative data.
· Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics (Regression, MaxDiff, Segmentation, Driver Analysis).
· Working knowledge of statistical survey tools such as SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, and SurveyGizmo.
· Working knowledge of statistical packages such as SPSS, R, or Q Research Software.