Creative Services Jobs
Senior Social Content Designer
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an impressive portfolio of iconic brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Senior Content Designer, you would be responsible for developing design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects and making conceptual and stylistic decisions.
• Develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects and making conceptual and stylistic decisions
• Create layouts, mockups and prototypes to illustrate their design idea to other members of the team or management
• Oversee multiple design projects, including creating teams, creating timelines, overseeing design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, and confirming clients are satisfied with the results
• Review and edit the team’s final products before distribution of any materials occur and troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the duration of the project
• Staying abreast of the latest trends and social media fads and research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in advertisement practices
• 3+ years professional design experience, preferably at least one in an agency or studio environment
• Expert Photoshop and After Effects abilities
• Strong knowledge of Premiere and Illustrator
• Great sense of typography
• Stays on top of the latest design and social media trends
• A passion for grids, alignment and pixel-perfect designs
• Entertainment experience and a flair for fun and exciting storytelling