Senior Social Media & Brand Marketing Manager (Beauty)
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
We’re looking for a creative, strategic, detail-oriented self-starter who is hyper-organized and excited to learn to take on the role of Senior Manager of Social + Brand Marketing. You’ll be a part of an innovative, fast-paced team who are dedicated to producing exciting and engaging experiences that reflect brand values. This position leads the Social, Community + Partnerships team and reports to the Director of Brand Marketing.
- Develop social strategy considering key goals of expanding our audience and developing our presence on key social platforms.
- Lead Social team in building out unique campaign strategies across all social platforms to support macro-marketing initiatives, product launches, commerce goals, retailer promotions, press, events, and partnerships
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand voice and overall aesthetic and use this to craft a social content calendar customized for each platform
- Work closely with the Social Asst Manager to manage community engagement, ensuring brand is constantly accessible to its followers and is actively engaging with relevant influencers and brand partners.
- Partner with the Creative team to develop an engaging content strategy focused on burgeoning tools and platforms
- Systemize the brand's reporting strategy to ensure we are utilizing our social software tools to their fullest extent and constantly updating our strategy in response to analytics.
- Be the authority on happenings and developments in the social media world and propose ideas of how to best incorporate them into the brand's content and channels
- Partner with Brand Marketing Director to create a long-term, large-scale Partnership strategy that garners the brand's access to new communities
- Develop a social partnership program designed to increase growth across key social channels
- Partner with the Brand Marketing Director to develop an Events/Experience Strategy designed for influencers, editors and the brand's community at large
- Partner with Influencer + Communications team to develop and execute Influencer Gifting strategy.
Skills & Requirements:
- Ideal candidates are strong communicators, obsessive about Social Media and building community, are able to balance ground breaking ideas with performance-focused strategy and thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Media/PR/marketing or humanities majors are encouraged, but not required.
- Prior job experience in beauty, fashion or lifestyle industries are preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience required.