Creative Services Jobs
The Senior Strategist is responsible for research and will use behavioral insights to influence and craft engagement plans and strategies. This role will collaborate with others to identify opportunities to implement and execute strategies that create more powerful, enlightened and informed approaches that move audiences to action.
- Support new business development efforts by partnering with Client Services to identify client business challenges and opportunities to offer company solutions
- Prepare and present the Strategy POV, methodology and strategic offerings at client capabilities meetings
- Drive success and growth in both current and prospective client accounts in supporting the proposal process including development of RFP questions and responses
- Conduct research including qualitative and quantitative analysis pertaining to client business challenges and relevant audience targets
- Maintain a deep knowledge of clients’ brands, its customers, and its competitors, – and a strong business acumen in order to understand and translate business strategies into communications opportunities
- Support the development of project briefs that align internal teams around the opportunity and address relevant insights that drive creative development
- Prepare and lead client visioning sessions that align key stakeholders (C-level executives) around initiative objectives
- Assist in the development and implementation of measurement and analytics frameworks that map to clients’ business objectives
- Help lead the creation and management of innovative strategic solutions and work closely with team members to help craft engagement strategies to deliver on goals and objectives
- Partner with Creative to design holistic engagement strategies that include live, experiential, digital and social tactics
- Providing support to Company leadership team on company strategy where needed
- Assist in developing and presenting capabilities and proposals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative and Client Services in the development of internal marketing campaigns/sales aides to ensure successful rollout of new solutions to internal stakeholders
- Perform Market research on Internal/external solutions and offerings, client advisory, Industry trends and focus areas
- Special projects as assigned
HOURS: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. (40 hours a week)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to perform job duties that may include an average amount of lifting (+ or – 25lbs.), sitting, bending, stooping and standing is required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: This position requires 3-5 relevant years of marketing communication, campaign development and production experience.