Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Our client is a well-known company connecting employers and employees in one revolutionary digital platform. Their innovative, easy-to-use, and collaborative approach enriches employee health and wellness every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for recruiting top talent and providing exceptional service across the company. You would also be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the recruiting process, including establishing comprehensive candidate pipelines.
• Oversee all aspects of the recruitment process from beginning to end, including sourcing, interview, selection, and on boarding of new hires
• Serve as the key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Partner directly with clients and the HR team to fully understand department culture, business strategy, and talent profiles to achieve recruiting business objectives
• Implement innovative sourcing and marketing techniques to engage active and passive candidates; utilize sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr to engage candidates
• Train, coach, and mentor recruiting team members on advanced search features, contemporary best practices, and enterprise sourcing integration
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7-10+ years’ full life-cycle recruiting experience