Senior Technical Designer
Note: This position is based in San Francisco, California
Our client is a top fashion brand creating the latest athleisure apparel and accessory must-haves. With their contemporary, on-trend, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly transition from yoga to brunch in style.
In this position, you would oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, and construction.
• Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all components, including material and construction
• Create technical construction sketches and specs to develop cohesive collections and maintain the brand’s standards and integrity of the product
• Measure accessories accurately to identify any issues and execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production
• Participate in sample sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues
• Extensive technical design experience
• 15+ years’ experience orchestrating fittings
• Advanced knowledge of the technical design process, fittings, draping, sewing construction, tailoring, pinning, and fit comments
• Ability to travel to the parent company in LA