Senior Technical Designer
Our client is a large, well known American retailer that sells everything from apparel to home goods and beauty products to electronics. Their mission is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. It’s not just about selling things – it’s about letting customers know that the things that make their lives better are within their reach.
In this role you will responsible for executing the technical design process from development to final fit.
- Responsible for analyzing and evaluating garments to develop the correct fit specifications
- Ensure that products are developed in a manner consistent with established fit quality, standards, manufacturer capabilities and cost specifications
- Develop technical specifications and communicate fit to vendors/factories for approvals and corrections
- Make appropriate adjustments with factories as required to ensure integrity of design approved prototypes while monitoring quality and targeted price
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 year’s experience working in garment industry regardless of category
- Proficient in PLM, Adobe Illustrator