Senior Technical Designer
Note: Relocation package to Dallas/Fort Worth, TX provided
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest, fashion-forward apparel for every trendsetter. With their cool, modern, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would oversee all aspects of technical design to ensure accuracy of product measurements, quality, construction, and fit.
• Oversee all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all garment components, including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim
• Measure garments accurately to identify any fit issues; execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production
• Participate in fit sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues
• Provide grading guidelines to vendors after fit approval to ensure quality consistency; collaborate with internal and external partners
• Approve samples for production after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
• 7-10 years’ apparel technical design experience
• Denim experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Gerber PDS, and Microsoft Excel