Senior UI Designer
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, merchandising, and production.
• Present UI requirements using static, prototype, and motion deliverables; manage project workflows and assign projects
• Develop immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions; remain current of emerging design trends for web and mobile
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including the Digital Design Director to help elevate the overall digital experience
• Mentor and support team members’ development and growth; review work, provide feedback, and ensure the design work is aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Work with the marketing, merchandising, and production teams and partner with development to ensure highest quality experience
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, experience design, interaction design, or related field
• 5+ years’ web design experience