Senior UI Designer
Our client is a premier beauty retailer presenting an extensive selection of everything beauty. With their on-trend, innovative, and fun approach, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would partner directly with the Product Manager to convert wireframes into real world design. You would also be responsible for creating responsive web, tablet, and mobile designs and designing interfaces for mobile apps.
• Convert wireframes provided by the Product Manager/UX team to a visual User Interface utilizing various tools, such as Adobe Photoshop
• Partner with the product team and ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines
• Work with the front end developers to resolve UI inquiries and confirm UI design is translated to HTML/App interfaces
• Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
• 10+ years’ interactive and visual design experience for marketing, and/or advertising projects
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator and InVision
• Understanding of Adobe InDesign