Senior User Experience Designer
Note: This position is located in Atlanta
Our client is a well-known retailerspecializing in home must-haves aimed to enrich every home and make every houseuniquely its own. Their revolutionary, modern, and customer driven approachdistinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you wouldpartner directly with the Product Manager to convert wireframes into real worlddesign. You would also be responsible for creating responsive web, tablet, andmobile designs and designing interfaces for mobile apps.
• Convert wireframesprovided by the Product Manager/UX team to a visual User Interface utilizingvarious tools, such as Adobe Photoshop
• Partner with the product team and ensuredesigns are consistent with the product vision and aligned with styleguidelines
• Work with the front end developers to resolveUI inquiries and confirm UI design is translated to HTML/App interfaces
• Develop design prototypes quickly andaccurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design isfinalized
• Remain current of emerging design trends andmonitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industrystandards
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ UX design experience
• Experience translating userneeds into visual assets
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Axure,iRise, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, and Visio