Senior User Researcher/UX – Medical Device Focused
Our client is a renowned company presenting award-winning, groundbreaking, and integrated product development solutions. Based in the heart of downtown Philadelphia, their warm and inviting space fosters collaboration every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for conducting insightful user research and translating findings into actionable plans for the design and engineering teams. You would also be responsible for collaborating with designers and engineers to create meaningful solutions to product design problems.
• Plan and conduct all phases of field and laboratory studies, including contextual inquiry, ethnography, diary studies, focus groups, and usability studies
• Evaluate research and present key findings to clients through data visualization; translate qualitative and quantitative research findings into actionable results for the product development teams
• Direct clients through the problem definition and innovation process and implement workshop sessions with clients and key stakeholders
• Work directly with leadership to continually improve departmental processes and share client work with the internal team
• Bachelor’s degree in human factors, anthropology, industrial design, psychology, sociology, or related field
• 10+ years’ user research experience
• 5+ years’ consulting environment experience