Senior UX Designer
Our client is a popular luxury retailer with the latest discounted products in everything fashion and beauty. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-quality approach keeps you dressed stylish all year long.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of digital product design, including concept development and execution to enhance the customer experience. You would also be responsible for connecting the links between the physical and digital aspects of a new product line into a ground-breaking design.
• Solve new product demands, solidify the current system, research future concepts, and implement all aspects of upcoming design features
• Develop interactive prototypes for low to high-fidelity and design based on metrics and user insights; test prototypes with customers remotely and in person
• Implement a consistent and cohesive experience across all channels and devices; create a natural and intuitive user flow between the physical and digital world of each product
• Partner will cross-functional team members, product managers, software and hardware engineers, and marketing and brand members throughout the entire product development process
• Enhance product usability and visual presentation by collaborating with other designers and creative directors in the UX team
• Maintain and evolve design guidelines, including colors, icons, typography, imagery, and interactions
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• 6+ years’ UX/UI design experience
• 3+ years mobile design experience