Senior UX Interaction Designer
Our client is a renowned company providing unparalleled healthcare solutions every day. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Senior UX Interaction Designer, you will lead or be an individual to contributor to multiple user experience engagements as well as work on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across business domains.
• Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to current user experience projects and the future direction of design and user experience
• Be a passionate advocate and evangelist of UX with executives, business leaders, and company talent at all levels of the organization and externally
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies, and utilize the latest UX methods, such as collaborative design, service design, informal and formal testing and rapid prototyping
• Guide effective documentation and communication of design via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
• Work with product owners across the businesses to understand market needs and work with teams to quickly translate that vision into workflows, interactions and designs for software
• Participate in and lead team discussions relative to current user experience projects, including design sprints, UX requirements definition sessions, and design thinking workshops
• Lead research and evaluation of emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends and become a recognized internal expert on UX
• Bachelor’s degree in interaction, graphic, industrial design, science, technology, engineering, arts, or math
• A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in product or service design
• Skilled in standard design and wireframing tools, hand drawing and visual communication, time-based and interactive prototyping tools
• Understands principles of design thinking