Senior Visual Designer
Our client is a renowned design studio creating award-winning creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing visual presence across social media and various marketing collateral.
• Manage all aspects visual presence across social media and various marketing collateral; follow brand and style guidelines; design to create optimal user experience
• Develop and present campaigns to various partners for approvals and feedback; remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices
• Establish and direct production schedules for seasonal releases and updates; develop and adapt procedure as business and creative requirements evolve
• Oversee integration of creative concepts; collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations; develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ relevant agency experience
• Brand strategy and packaging design experience
• Understanding of mechanical file production, particularly with packaging design
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite