Digital Marketing Jobs
Senior Visual Designer
Our client is one of the coolest design and innovation consulting agencies –creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will be responsible for the overall expression of a digital user experience and do this by defining a design language that’s not only meaningful to users, but authentic to its brand.
- comfortable working with researchers, interaction designers and technologists on projects for clients ranging from fast-growing startups to some of the most recognized brands in mobile, consumer electronics, healthcare and financial services
- A bachelor’s degree in visual/graphic design/brand communication (or a related field)
- 5+ years of experience designing cross-platform visual systems, particularly, mobile (iOS, Android) and web other devices
- The experience and ability to lead the visual aspects of a project
- Impressive skills in visual storytelling, ideation and sketching, visual interface design, data visualization and motion graphics and an affinity for HCI/interaction design and prototyping
- An incurable curiosity relating to all things design and technology and a willingness to share your knowledge
- Mastery of design tools including Illustrator; experience with prototyping tools such as sketch and envision and/or after effects a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and have desire to share what you know