Senior Visual Designer
Our client is a renowned technology company presenting unparalleled, cutting-edge solutions. Their integrated, modern, and innovative approach enriches lives and brings people together every day.
As the Senior Visual Designer, you would be responsible for overseeing visual presence across social media and various marketing collateral.
• Manage all aspects visual presence across social media and various marketing collateral; follow brand and style guidelines; design to create optimal user experience
• Develop and present campaigns to various partners for approvals and feedback; remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices
• Establish and direct production schedules for seasonal releases and updates; develop and adapt procedure as business and creative requirements evolve
• Oversee integration of creative concepts; collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations; develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ design experience with digital platforms
• 1-2 years’ design experience on large-scale systems or business-oriented platforms
• Desktop and mobile UI design experience including responsive design experience
• Proficient with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, and Invision