Senior Web Producer
Our client is a premier organization offering unparalleled health and wellness services. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the development and maintenance of internal and external websites, email campaigns, and blogs.
• Develop and maintain internal and external websites, email campaigns, and blogs and implement secure, enterprise scale, browser-based user interfaces
• Code dynamic, responsive designs for web and email and optimize code for cross-browser client compatibility on desktop and mobile devices
• Establish custom Drupal and WordPress templates for websites and create and customize themes for blogs
• Implement split and multivariate tests and event tracking and analytics to track and analyze website performance
• Ensure compliance to web standards and respond to customer inquiries regarding website and intranet issues
• Experience with SASS or LESS and able to hand-code CSS/SCSS
• Knowledge of HTML email-rendering bugs and workarounds
• Experience with version control systems, such as GIT and Subversion