Our client is an innovative digital marketing company presenting unparalleled solutions through a revolutionary platform. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach propels an extensive portfolio of brands at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for gathering website facts and performance statistics to develop a comprehensive campaign strategy. You would also be responsible for conducting technical audits of client websites and generating reports for clients.
- Collect pertinent website facts and performance statistics to develop a comprehensive campaign strategy based on the client’s objectives, available resources, and SEO best practices
- Perform on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, and headers
- Conduct technical audits of client websites, competitive analyses, and site architecture audits; utilize client’s performance data and competitive insights to develop an off-site strategy to support SEO efforts
- Remain current of new developments in SEO, such as Rich Snippets implementation, including Schema.org markup, Open Graph protocol, and various algorithm updates
- Gather performance metrics and generate monthly compelling, user-friendly reports for clients; generate reports as requested by clients to meet their objectives
- Research current SEO methodologies to supplement on-the-job training in order to broaden SEO skill set
- 3+ years’ experience managing SEO campaigns start to finish
- Experience with Google Analytics other major web analytics programs
- Previous agency experience is highly desirable