Our client is a well-known home furnishings brand creating luxury products for every space in your home. Their innovative, premium, and on-trend products effortlessly transform a house into your dream oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of class search engine optimization programs. You would also be essential in developing and executing innovative methods to enhance rankings and visibility.
• Direct keyword categorization, including themes and areas of opportunity for long tail and short tail approach
• Manage content gap analysis and content analysis of global and local site based on finalized keyword approach
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, including the Global Strategy Director and other team members
• Complete SEO audits for client sites and provide feedback for search engine optimization
• Evaluate analytics and provide strategic recommendations for search enhancement
• Bachelor’s degree
• SEO Marketing Manager experience in the B2C and retail space
• 5 + years’ agency experience