Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for analyzing websites and providing recommendations to optimize campaign performance. You would also be responsible for identifying keywords and developing link building strategies.
• Conduct site audits at the category level, evaluate websites for opportunity and business impact; provide recommendations for improvement and optimize campaign performance
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including category leads to define and implement an SEO growth strategy for the category
• Develop link building strategies, analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors, and generate SEO reports, KPI’s, and guidelines
• Remain current of emerging SEO functionalities, best practices, and opportunities; conduct research for keyword, analysis, and segmentation
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years’ SEO experience