Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client, a large corporation in Atlanta, is looking to add an SEO Manager to their growing team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing SEO and PPC strategy that helps drive new customer acquisition and retention globally. This person is both technically and non-technically savvy with proven success optimizing global web properties for scale. Required skills include technical SEO, site management, campaign management, reporting, trend analysis, and cross-functional communication. Must stay up to date on industry best practices and enjoy innovating, experimenting and learning.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO/PPC strategy
- Work towards organic and paid search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Expert adviser on organic traffic flows across audiences and segments and how to use digital tools like organic sources to influence organic traffic flows
- Prepare and present reports regularly, act as in-house SEO/PPC subject matter expert
- Leverage buyer personas to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Use data and research to uncover and evangelize areas of content and technical optimizations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing team to integrate organic search experience with other marketing & advertising channels, such as paid search and social, for a view on total search footprint and performance
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Brief and oversee campaigns with external agencies — must be able to work with agencies and partners, negotiate contracts and agreements, track expenses and find creative ways to increase efficiency within budgets
- 5 – 7 years proven track record for managing SEO /PPC projects from inception to completion for global B2B enterprise organizations
- Experience and knowledge with page construction and development, as well as understanding of dynamic shifts in external platforms such as Google organic, social media and local search
- Experience and knowledge of social media including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, and their impact and alignment with organic
- Strong analytical skills to measure, manage, analyses and report on KPIs with the business acumen to make recommendations
- Proactive work style, initiative with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills and be comfortable presenting to teams
- Experience with Google Analytics, Moz, BuzzStream, GroupHigh, Link Research Tools, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs (not all required but definitely a plus), Screaming Frog, Bright Edge and/or other similar data and SEO data platforms
- Wrike (project management) and Kapost (Content Marketing) is a plus
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or related) field is required.