Our client is a premier fashion brand presenting the latest must-have, luxury outerwear, knitwear, and accessories for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and modern designs distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the global SEO program and implementing technical SEO strategies.
• Direct the global SEO program and execute against local and global keyword strategy to track, analyze and optimize
• Evaluate inbound and outbound link profile to strengthen domain authority and maintain relationship with global SEO agency
• Ensure keyword priorities are accurate and aligned with on-site optimization in partnership with marketing teams and local SEO agencies
• Implement technical SEO strategies, including creating pages or developing schema and establishing off site SEO strategies
• Monitor keyword rankings and implement plan to modify dropped ranking in branded, related and unbranded terms
• Oversee meta-data strategy, development, and implementation, support SEO budget management, and work with regional PR team
• 5+ years’ technical and SEO strategy experience
• Experience with SEO and web tools, including Google Analytics, Conductor, and Webtrends
• Multi-language, international E-commerce website experience
• Understanding in canonicals, redirects, headers, site speed, and migration