Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a full-service digital marketing agency – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will develop continuous optimization strategies to improve the performance of paid search strategies.
- Assist in defining PPC tactics with internal and cross-functional teams
- Mange and support all SEO initiatives
- Manage and track search programs (organic and paid) using Adobe Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Identify cross channel opportunities for remarketing campaigns
- Conduct on-going analysis and develop regular trend reports to monitor campaigns performance
- Evaluate and improve upon process efficiencies and identify opportunities to optimize spend
- You bring a university degree (preferred: business, marketing, economics, statistics)
- You have at least 1 to 3 years experience managing PPC campaigns
- You have a strong knowledge of the best search engine optimization practices
- You have a proven track record managing account performance; including bidding, ranking, dashboard reporting etc.
- You are familiar with Adobe Media Optimizer and have great Excel and Power Point skills
- Your ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement